Best Design , to mimic the Ancient Dynasty findings in the caves and treasures of the Holy Land
- Unisex Sandals; men sandals, women sandals, boys sandals and girls sandals
- Thick Elastic Flexible Rubber Outsole with 2.5 cm thick (0.75") Heel *Zero Drop
- Genuine Cushion like leather Insole and Upper
- One thick Slit Leather strap over Midfoot
- Straps inner lining is fibrous ; preventing Sweat and Heat due to friction
- Buckle strap attached to a wide Leather strap
* Kindly READ the INCHES symbolized as an ( " ) for Length and Width respectively, and the Centimeters ( cm ) to keep in check about the actual width of your foot in the case that it is thinner or wider than our Standards.
* The Symbol ( M ) is for Men and the Symbol ( W ) is for Women in US sizes.
*Zero Drop – A Heel height that allows for natural running experience in which footfalls are in the mid to forefoot area instead of the unfavorable heel strike.
Measuring Foot Length
Measuring the feet at home is done by tracing the feet on paper and measuring the length and width of each foot. In order to get the most accurate figures:
- Gather paper (legal size is good for most adults), a pencil, and a long ruler or tape measure.
- Trace feet in the evening, after the feet have swollen to their maximum size.
- Trace feet in the hosiery that will be worn with the shoes in question.
Tracing the Feet
Follow the steps below to trace the feet:
- Sit down on a chair and place a sheet of paper on the floor.
- Place one foot on the paper and allow it to rest naturally.
- Holding the pencil perfectly vertically and perpendicular to the paper, trace around the perimeter of the foot as closely as possible without angling the pencil in or out. It is not necessary to draw the outline of each toe; the longest toe is of primary concern.
- Using the ruler, measure the distance from the very bottom of the heel to the top of the longest toe.
- Measure the distance spanning the ball of the foot at its widest point, from left to right.
- Flip the paper over and repeat these steps with the other foot.