Bleeding Love _ Carmine Champagne Stained Goblets
"But they don't know the Truth, my heart's crippled by the Vein that I keep on Closing ... You cut me Open ...."
- French Crystal 21
- Hand Stained in Palestine using an Ancient Egyptian method from back in the 7th Century, known as Luster Pigmentation
- Safe permanent Glass pigmentation
- Stands 7.25" Tall * and spreads 2.75" in Diameter
- 7 ounces of Liquid capacity
- Dishwasher Safe
- Scratch resistant
- Maintains Drink's coolness for a longer period of time due to its Frosted surface
The permanent Frosted Stain interacts with the Crystal, causing mesmerizing Light reflections which are quite breath taking.
After use, they are best displayed onto glass shelves, dispersing rays of color into your space, with light underneath or the sunbeam hitting their velvety surface.
These Photos have been taken for the Crystal glass in several fields of light.
NC. We do not support Alcohol consumption, yet support the Palestinian cause and Art, so we do not add "wine goblets nor wine glasses" (or any other searchable term that encourages getting drunk), into our content.